  From: Matt Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, March 01, 2004 1:57 PM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: RE: Separate DB from Server or not

  on a dev box it shouldn't be an issue, unless you are really, really
  hammering the bejesus out of the thing with a thorough load test or
  somesuch. If you have to buy anything to do this I'd pass until you know
  you need it.

  Matt Robertson       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  MSB Designs, Inc.  http://mysecretbase.com