Hmmm...maybe nobody knows the answer to that one?  Personally I don't even have a
clue.  Personally it seems that about 80% of my questions get a good response (which
is fairly good for any mailing list!).  So don't sweat it man, we're alive, just
possibly no more knowledgable than you!

Gregory Harris
Los Angeles ITA Dept.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08/09 11:02 AM >>>
Very sad to understand that list is swiftly rush down.
Only one year ago you was able to find answer for any of your
questions here.
But things are changed.
Very sad to understand that Allaire Corporation's product evangelist
uses this list only for advertises and unable to explain how his child works.

Alex> cf-talk,

Alex>   Can somebody help me? I have difficulties trying to validate user's
Alex>   input in cfgrid. In fact I can't understand how I can validate 15
Alex>   columns with 15 validation rules.

Alex>   Can somebody help me?

--
 Regards,
 Alex                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]