> As Dave said, in a controlled environment they work fine, with
> our B2B apps
> the major concern is ease of use and the grids add some good functionality
> with very little overhead....if you know who's gonna use em then use em :)

The key there is controlled environments. If I have conrtol over the
environment, the user has to be using IE 4+ and then I, personally, prefer
to use <IFRAME>'s. More flexibility and control over the data presentation
and input. Using style sheets and <IFRAME> you can put together a pretty
nice display.

Duane Boudreau,
eMPower Project Manager
Director, Web Technologies