> Duane,
>
> We've used <cftree> and <cfgrid> in several relatively simple applications
> and haven't run into any problems. When you say "unstable," what do you
> mean? Is there something we should be watching for? What I think of when I
> hear "unstable" is, I imagine, probably not what you meant.

We tried using the applets for a couple of internet applications and had
very limited success. The applets would load sporadically on end user's
machines. Netscape would rarely display the applets. IE was much better but
sometimes pages would require refreshes to get the applets to load. We
haven't tried the applets since early 4.01 so they may have been improved
since.

Duane

> > Very sad to understand that list is swiftly rush down.
> > Only one year ago you was able to find answer for any of your
> > questions here.
> > But things are changed.
> > Very sad to understand that Allaire Corporation's product evangelist
> > uses this list only for advertises and unable to explain how his
> > child works.
> >

> > Wednesday, August 09, 2000, 3:22:11 PM, you wrote:
> >
> > Alex> cf-talk,
> >
> > Alex>   Can somebody help me? I have difficulties trying to
> > validate user's
> > Alex>   input in cfgrid. In fact I can't understand how I can
> validate 15
> > Alex>   columns with 15 validation rules.
> >
> > Alex>   Can somebody help me?
>
> You are probably not getting answers for this because VERY few people use
> Allaire's applets. They are highly unstable and because of that most users
> shy away from usage.
>
> Duane Boudreau,
> eMPower Project Manager
> Director, Web Technologies