Kevin Graeme wrote:

> With session management, IIRC it has to do with how each window in IE is a
> separate application instance while in Netscape there is only one
> application instance with separate windows.
>
> (If I'm off on that, I'm sure someone will jump down my throat. It's been a
> while since we dealt with it explicitly and my memory is shoddy.)

<jump>

In IE, windows opened from another IE instance run in the same
process as the parent. They share cookies. However, windows
opened from a link to the iexplorer executable run as separate
processes. They don't share session cookies.
All FireFox windows share the same process and the same cookies.

</jump>

Jochem

--
I don't get it