that install is not there.

the files are there, but I didn't see install instrucs.

tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Oliver Tupman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 11:44 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Tortoise CVS

Broner, Mark, CON, OASD(HA)/TMA wrote:

> Has anyone gotten tortoise CVS integrated with Homesite +?  I thought
> that it would be a choice with projects and source control but I can't
> seem to get Homesite to recognize Tortoise as a valid source control
source.

Hmm, AFAIK Tortoise CVS only integrates with the Windows shell, not via the
SCC API that's compatible with Visual Studio.

If you want integration with HomeSite, then you'll need the Igloo CVS plugin
that you can find here:

http://www.jalindi.com/igloo/

Alternatively switch over to CFEclipse with Eclipse's built-in CVS support
;)

I hope that helps.

--
  Oliver Tupman