  From: Oliver Tupman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 9:44 AM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: Re: Tortoise CVS

  Broner, Mark, CON, OASD(HA)/TMA wrote:

  > Has anyone gotten tortoise CVS integrated with Homesite +?  I thought
that
  > it would be a choice with projects and source control but I can't seem
  > get Homesite to recognize Tortoise as a valid source control source.

  Hmm, AFAIK Tortoise CVS only integrates with the Windows shell, not via
  the SCC API that's compatible with Visual Studio.

  If you want integration with HomeSite, then you'll need the Igloo CVS
  plugin that you can find here:

  http://www.jalindi.com/igloo/

  Alternatively switch over to CFEclipse with Eclipse's built-in CVS
  support ;)

  I hope that helps.

  --
    Oliver Tupman