> I just downloaded it too and it looks awesome, but am having
> problems connecting to MSDE instances. I'm not sure where to
> specify the instance name. I am guessing that MS does this by
> using different ports for each instance. I have it setup to
> use Windows Auth. I don't see that option in this software.

I don't know about BlueDragon specifically, but with CFMX you can't use
Windows authentication through the MS SQL Server JDBC driver. If you need to
use Windows authentication, you'd have to use the ODBC Socket driver, and I
wouldn't recommend that.

As for separate SQL Server/MSDE named instances, they do use different
ports.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496