On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 20:01, Frank Mamone wrote:
> I just downloaded it too and it looks awesome, but am having problems connecting to MSDE instances. I'm not sure where to specify the instance name. I am guessing that MS does this by using different ports for each instance. I have it setup to use Windows Auth. I don't see that option in this software.

Not sure what MSDE stands for (I am not good with microsoft
abbreviations) but I just set it up to connect to MS SQL (7.0) sever
(heheh abbreviation) on a linux box and it worked. MSSQL is *not* using
named pipes its using TCP/IP. (worked nicely out of the box on postgres
7.2 - though there was no box)

... you know there were a lot of abbreviations in that; let me know if I
can help.