Stuart,

I made a custom tag a while back that did just this. Check out
http://www.cornfeed.com/index.cfm?p=products&n=cfpagelist for a quick demo
and a free download.

Cedric Villat

> Subject: Loops in Loops (let's go loopy)
> From: "Stuart Kidd" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 06:44:51 -0500
>
> Hi guys,
>
> is it possible to put a cfloop inside a cfloop?
>
> Maybe there's a easier way to do this but basically, like on Google you
can see the linked numbers 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, etc the amount of pages which
have records on.  You can click on them instead of having to keep clicking
on 'next' throughout the search.

> I have the following code i made:

> <cfif isDefined("url.startresults") and url.startresults GT 9><cfset
prevresults = url.startresults - 10>
> <cfif isDefined("url.startresults") and DisplayEnquiryList.RECORDCOUNT GT
(url.startresults + 9)><cfset url.startresults = url.startresults + 10>
> <cfloop index="i" from="1" to="#DisplayEnquiryList.RECORDCOUNT#"
step="10">
> </cfloop>
>
> It basically shows the records in groups of 10, and displays a 'next' link
and 'previous' if applicable depending on whether there are that many
records to show.