Must be different on CFMX then. I've only installed the myODBC connector but
yet when I go to the cfadministrator and choose driver, it's listed in
there, mySQL.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Moretti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 March 2004 14:55
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Connecting to MySQL through CF 5 on Windows??

Not quite....

Install the myODBC drivers, then in Windows you'll need to add the
datasource name through the Windows ODBC Manager control panel, as mySQL
only shows up in the database type list in CF admin on *nix boxes.

Once you've added the DSN through the control panel the data source will
appear in the database section of CF administrator.

Stephen