Hey Stephen! Thanks so much for your reply. I am thinking it is an Adobe problem I am having. I can't get the PDF to open up in the browser. Instead, it opens Acrobat the program and gives me that "file does not exist" error.

I edited the Acrobat and Reader preferences to "Display document in browser" but still no luck.

I tried it on a machine that has Reader only, but it still is opening the Reader program and trying to load the PDF. If you have any ideas I'd appreciate it.

Thanks again!

Candace K. Cottrell, Web Developer
The Children's Medical Center
One Children's Plaza
Dayton, OH 45404
937-641-4293

http://www.childrensdayton.org
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"There is no right price for the wrong product, even if it is inexpensive and delivered on time."

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 3/11/2004 5:06:10 PM >>>
> Does anyone know of there are any things that have come up in MX
> that would disallow auto-filling PDF forms?

Not exactly sure what problem you're having but I've handled this
using CFMX 6.1 (and earlier) using CFCONTENT _and_
CFHEADER as follows:

<CFSETTING ENABLECFOUTPUTONLY="YES">
<CFHEADER NAME="Content-Disposition" VALUE="inline;
filename=myfdfname.fdf">
<CFCONTENT TYPE="application/vnd.fdf">
<CFSETTING ENABLECFOUTPUTONLY="NO"><CFINCLUDE
TEMPLATE="myfdfname.fdf">

Your FDF file needs to point to the actual PDF file which
corresponds to its contents.

HTH,
Stephen