> Hey Stephen! Thanks so much for your reply. I am thinking it is an
> Adobe problem I am having. I can't get the PDF to open up in the
> browser. Instead, it opens Acrobat the program and gives me that
> "file does not exist" error.
>
> I edited the Acrobat and Reader preferences to "Display document in
> browser" but still no luck.
>
> I tried it on a machine that has Reader only, but it still is
> opening the Reader program and trying to load the PDF. If you have
> any ideas I'd appreciate it.

There are all kinds of problems I've run into trying to implement
this type of solution. What platform, browser version, acrobat
and/or reader version (note that it's quite possible to have more
than one version of reader installed and it may not be obvious at
first which version is being used to open the file.)

What happens when you try to open a PDF file from a link with
your browser as opposed to an FDF? What happens when you
try to open a PDF file with your browser from your local file
system?

Some general problems I've seen that may not be pertinent to
your case:
This seems to work less reliably on Macs for some reason.
Versions of reader older than 5 seem to have some problems
with PDFs with dynamic form fields.

This may be somewhat OT so feel free to contact me off-list if
you'd like; I'd be glad to try to help if I can.

Regards,
Stephen