We currently have an application in place that Authenticates users against
our NT domain. We use the CFAUTHENTICATE tags for the authentication
process. Every once in a while we lose that mapping or ability and users are
unable to authenticate. A Reboot of the web server fixes this problem. I do
not see anything in the logs.

We are running CF 5.0 on Win2K SP4. Currently we have two domains that we
can authenticate to.

This is an ongoing problem and has followed me through two new servers so I
don't think it is OS related.

Has anyone else experienced this problem, if so how was it resolved?

Thank you.

Steve Burcham
Webmaster
RDO Equipment Co.
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]