> We currently have an application in place that Authenticates
> users against our NT domain. We use the CFAUTHENTICATE tags
> for the authentication process. Every once in a while we lose
> that mapping or ability and users are unable to authenticate.
> A Reboot of the web server fixes this problem. I do not see
> anything in the logs.

We were running CF5 on Solaris and using an SMB module to authenticate users
against our NT server (not having an LDAP server set up). Under CF5, the CF
server would fall over after a few logins. We thought we'd tracked it down
to the CF fork process and running out of memory but the only soultion we
could come up with was to set up a cron job to restart our CF server
regularly. Since we upgraded to CFMX we haven't had the problem.

Regards,
Chris Stevenson
Web Administrator
AIHW