Dick Applebaum wrote:

> The full impact of this hasn't "ripened"  in my mind yet -- at the very

Yeah, same here. It's sounding very cool, I just can't yet work out
where I'd use it...

Having said that I could've created a whole web service back/frontend to
my most recent project and built a whole bunch of clients
(web/web+JS/.NET/Java/etc.). Ohhh, that would've been cool.

> I think you could do some very exciting things with this.

Total agreement here. Nice one Rob.

> The things we do when we are unemployed

Hah, wanna move to the UK? We're after another CF/web guy :D

> P.S. doesn't work with Safari

FYI Rob, works in the following:

--
  Oliver Tupman