I think I may have found the problem. What was supposed to be a Verity
index of just the headlines, keywords, and subheads was converted to
also index all of the content for each record at some point in time. So
it's getting 1200 records, looping through each one, adding a keywords
column to the query results using QueryAddColumn() and QuerySetCell(),
then writing that to one Verity collection.

Then it grabs all of the content (from a large home-brewed CMS) from all
1200 or so records and sends those to another Verity collection.

I'm pretty sure it's a memory/disk space thing. The system has outgrown
the scheduled tasks.

Sigh.

Another broken thing to fix here again.

-Bret