I am sorry that I did not explain what I ment by it showing. What is happening is that I am able to view the cfm page but they receive an error the JRUN closed connection. This would even happen for pages that have no script but has the extention cfm at the end. If the file is rename to .html, .htm or .asp it will work.

So I am therefore thinking that the problem can not be in the page but with IIS or Coldfusion. But why only I can view them?

Thanks for your help
Click Here