I took you advise and look at the log files. I set it to check for 5 sec and had one of the users access the page.

The Log Directory is C:\inetpub and I went into Log Files and nothing showed up. This is all the script that is in the page "coldfusion.cfm":

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]"VBSCRIPT" CODEPAGE="1252"%>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<TITLE>Untitled Document</TITLE>
</HEAD>

<BODY>

</BODY>
</HTML>

The only other thing is that I am useing ODBC Socket  to connect to a Visual FoxPro 8 DBC table. I setup the connection on the server and refer to it in Coldfusion. It's is working and I can view the data through a cfm page. But as you would know they can't.

I am very sorry for all this troble but I am very new to coldfusion.