Matt Robertson wrote:

> Me, I wouldn't push my luck, and would grab market- and mindshare and
> run with it, lengthening the lead I already have... but of course I'm
> just a simple geek prone to idle speculation.

I love speculation :-)

Have you looked at the Blackstone speculation blurbs? Flash this,
Flash that. Next to the Flash we already have of course.
Have you seen that Flex can run on top of CF MX Enterprise?

My speculation would be that Flex currently is and will continue
to be targeted at enterprise customers. However, we will
gradually see Flex features show up in CF. Not enough to eat away
the enterprise market of Flex itself, but just enough to give CF
an edge over competing languages. That way Macromedia can sell
their work twice :-)

Jochem

--
I don't get it