  From: Dick Applebaum
  To: CF-Talk
  Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 9:32 AM
  Subject: Daytrader APP was:Re: RIA thoughts (longish)

  Could you point me to some?

  The ones I have seen are mostly Java applets.  and as I mentioned:

  1) They do not contain all the data need to make instantanious decisions

  2) They  get too far behind (5-7 minutes) during peak hours

  I didn't mention the need to permanently record and/or log the data

  BTW, it is not designed to be a daytrader app.

  Dick