Hey All,

I want to open a window from in side a Flash movie using _javascript_.  So far
all I've been able to do is open the window using the getURL() function with
a target of "_blank".  This gets me the window I want, but when I use
"window.close();" in the pop-up window to allow users to close it, that
annoying "The web page you are viewing is trying to close this window.  Do
you want to close this window?" alert window.

My assumption is that because the pop-up was not opened via _javascript_ that
it whines when closed with _javascript_.  All my other pop-ups that are popped
from a regular web page (not from inside Flash) using _javascript_ do not show
this alert when being closed via _javascript_.  Of course it may also have
something to do with the pop-up being launched from inside Flash.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.