Hey All,

We have a prod server setup as follows:
-Linux RedHat 9.1
-Apache
-CF MX 6.1 Standard

Intermittently we are having the contents of various cookies spit out to the
screen (and that screen does not display as intended).  The cookies hold
queries (some empty and some with 1 record per cookie) which have been
serialized into WDDX packets (so they can be used as cookie values).

I'm still pretty new to a Linux/Apache setup and am wondering if mabye
header info is the culprit??

Here's some header related info that was spit out along with the cookie
values:
location: public.cfm?pg=reg_2 Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Age: 1
Connection: close Via: HTTP/1.1 ntl_site (Traffic-Server/5.2.4 [cMs f ])

Any ideas folks?

Cheers

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development