> Yes we do.  We stick the query in the cookie and then have to
> use the code below becauase we can't use CFLOCATION after
> setting a cookie:
>     <!--- Send user to the next page in the registration process --->
>     <cfheader name="location" value="public.cfm?pg=reg_2">
>     <cfheader statusCode = "302" statusText = "Document Moved.">

With CFMX, you can use CFCOOKIE and CFLOCATION successfully within the same
page.

> > It looks to me like you have some sort of proxy in between,
> > which is screwing up your HTTP response header and body data.
>
> Not that I know of Dave...where do you suggest I look? on the
> client? with the ISP hosting this co-located server? somewhere
> else?

I'm not sure, but where is the "(Traffic-Server/5.2.4 [cMs f ])" coming
from? In general, the way you'd diagnose things like this is by the
application of trial and error. For example, do you get this error from the
server console? From other machines within the same network segment? Or only
from the outside world? If so, from everywhere in the outside world, or only
from specific locations?

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496