Is there a way that I can join 2 queries that have the exact same columns returned. Let me give you some background. I am trying to query an ldap server. It can only return 1000 users, so I had to filter it. So I had to make 2 different ldap queries that both return the same columns but have different information. I want to join them together without have to run 2 different loops to do some other things I'm doing. So anyone have any idea?

Bob Everland