spoke to soon, doh nevermind, thats right, you can't cause the evaluae would
to display the code as string and not as commands..

My apologies.. lack of sleep the last few days

-----Original Message-----
From: Barney Boisvert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 2:53 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF in a database

The short answer is no.

The long answer is you can do it by writing the CF from the DB to a file,
and the include that file.  However, that's nasty because you have the
compilation cycle every request, and writing files and then deleting them
adds a lot of overhead.  Back in the pre-MX days, I know some people used
this solution on a RAMDISK which probably worked pretty well, because there
wasn't a precompile cycle (the CFML was interpreted).

Cheers,
barneyb

  _____