If the data does not change that often, you should be okay writing it to a
cfml file and then including it. On future uses of the data you can check
to see if the file already exists and if not re-generate it, and if it
does, just include it. Whenever the data in the DB record is updated, also
delete the generated cfml file which will force the script it to
re-generate it the next time it is requested. I do this with one of my apps
and it works good.