From: Lofback, Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 3:58 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Java bootcamp for CF Developers?

I'm looking for a training class that can turn an experienced CF developer (me) into a competent Java developer.  Ideally, I'd like something that will include the web development side of Java, like JSP, J2EE, servlets, beans, etc.  Can anyone recommend something in the Tampa Bay, FL area?  Or within a long drive (or cheap flight) of Tampa?

I know there's someone on the list from a company who has a great reputation for their CF training.  If you see this, do you also offer Java?

Thanks,
Chris
  _____