hey everyone. i just signed up with a new host and im having some problems
migrating my code. i uploaded all my code and i received an error stating
that i had a problem with my application.cfm file - only it referenced it as
Application.cfm (where i used all lowercase to name it before and it was
telling me the file that had a problem had an inital cap. thats the first
weird thing. the second weird thing is that even after i changed the
application.cfm or even deleted the entire file the error message i was
getting persisted. it was like the server never saw that the file wasnt even
there anymore or that it had been changed. any ideas? im thinking there is
an Application.cfm screwing me up somewhere but the problem with that is the
error ...

The client scope settings combination is invalid.
The clientscopestorage is set to use cookies, but setclientcookies is not
set to yes.

The error occurred in D:\hshome\mollusk\mollusk.org\Application.cfm: line 8

6 : <cfapplication name="mollusk"
7 :     clientmanagement="yes"
8 :     setclientcookies="no"
9 :     sessionmanagement="yes"
10 :     sessiontimeout="#CreateTimeSpan(Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds)#" >

references code that is located in my original application.cfm. all in all
im really confursed. thanks for the help.
keith