>What is your query cache and template cache set to?  If these values are set
>high then jrun taking 200Mb is more or less normal. Try setting these values
>lower and see if the server still does that.

Honestly I don't know (as I'm rebooting the dang server again).

My biggest concern is that a simple parsing error throws the server into a tailspin....cache settings aside, that is just nuts!!

When it's back up I'll look into it....what would you consider "high" for the cache settings?

Cheers

Bryan Stevenson B.Comm.
VP & Director of E-Commerce Development
Electric Edge Systems Group Inc.