Okay I'm brain cramping today so forgive the simple request -

I'm working within a CF5 environment on an inherited application that has approximate 30 different files being cfincluded (depending on what the end user is doing) to create a single page (I don't know why the person wrote it this way) and would like to output the variables.xxxx scope to figure out what the H#LL this person was doing.  There's somewhere near 100 local variables that are used throughout the creation of the page.  Obviously [cfdump var=#variables#] doesn't work.  Anyone have tag or section of code that does this?  I've checked out 'MegaDump' but it doesn't output the variables.xxxx scope for CF5.

Thanks in advance,

Steven Semrau
Click Here