Think of that Jrun mapping exactly as a virtual folder on IIS.  All you have
to do is make sure that you can find your file on the url.  The translation
happens exactly the same way.

If you've got C:/projects/tracker/wwwroot/tasktrackerproxy.cfc, then
/tasktracker/tasktrackerproxy.cfc should work using the mapping you've
listed below.

If that's not where your CFC is (it's in a subdir/package), then you'll need
to add those extra directories to your system-mapping in jrun-web.xml.  The
comments in there seem to indicate you can also add an asterisk to the end
of the resource-path and put the directories in the URL, but I've not tried
that.

Cheers,
barneyb