>I find it very un common that the default settings for IIS are tampered >with
>unless the person is knowledgeable with IIS.
Though I'm not a networkd admin or the sort.  I would think if I were MS I would make your obversation above true.

>I guess that should be the
>first question "Did the person setting it up know what they are doing?".
>Please take know offence if it was you but it just makes a difference >when
>troubleshooting.
Client set that up themselves, as a policy, me or any developer don't have any access to the box in question.  If one does not want to work with the client he may ask that question.

I appreciate your input.