  From: Bernd VanSkiver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, May 10, 2004 10:44 AM
  To: CF-Talk
  Subject: RE: Microsoft acknowledges CF!

  One thing nice about the .NET Framework is that if an application is
  designed well it is easy (fairly) to make it available in many formats
(web
  site, windows app, pocket pc app), I think that is one of the reasons it
is
  built like it is.  It is nice to have that ability to port the software to
  different platforms easily like that, just have to change the UI and
  everything else works the same.  ASP.NET is definitely better then classic
  ASP, but CF still has better and easier coding.  Just like everyone has
  said, CF is the best thing I have seen yet for getting information in and
  out of a database.

  Bernd VanSkiver
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  801.520.5957