Hello All,

Has anyone send code to a Magnetic Stripe Card Writer? I need to be
able to encode Magnetic Stripe Cards with information that I will read
later.

I can read the card using a Wedge or USB reader because it act like a
keyboard, but I need to write to the card also. Is there a ColdFusion
answer to this question? I hope so, I have been known to say
ColdFusion can do anything. Now help me prove I am right ;)

I am looking at a card reader/writer from Meg-Tek that connects to a PC
with an RS-232 port (serial port) or USB port.

TIA!!

--
Best regards,
Mike Hughes                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]