Hey Gurus,

I just started getting a "too many client tasks"  ODBC errror.  I am running MX and several access databases. In the past I have run more Access db's than I am currently running. In some applications I am getting an error at the bottom of the screeen (the page processing correctly) stating the (client) variables storgage [access] could not be retrieved.  If I change the storage to my registry I do not get the error.  Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks!

Bkelly
[EMAIL PROTECTED]