> OK. You should still be able to create a new certificate request
without
> uninstalling the previous certificate. Are you renewing a certificate,
or
> replacing it altogether?
I think we have it figured
out now... I've been away from the office, on jury
duty, so I was hoping to leave more explicit
instructions than my rough notes. The admin's
have it figured out, though. Thanks for your response!

> [Hey, even more OT, you probably don't remember the class,
> but I was in one of the classes you taught at Boeing, in
> Downey CA, many years ago...]

Oh, I remember that class alright. It was the very first class I taught,
and
after class ended I went skydiving, and saw a naked woman posing for a
photoshoot in front of an LA bookstore. So, yeah, I remember that class.
How's everyone doing out there?
Well, Boeing closed that plant a few years ago. I've
heard it's going to be a movie studio.  The weather
in Southern California is bright and sunny, like it
is most of the year. I'm still a working CF
programmer, and things are going well!

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496