> Sorry, I was wrong about IIS4--it's IIS 5, on WIN2K.

OK. You should still be able to create a new certificate request without
uninstalling the previous certificate. Are you renewing a certificate, or
replacing it altogether?

> [Hey, even more OT, you probably don't remember the class,
> but I was in one of the classes you taught at Boeing, in
> Downey CA, many years ago...]

Oh, I remember that class alright. It was the very first class I taught, and
after class ended I went skydiving, and saw a naked woman posing for a
photoshoot in front of an LA bookstore. So, yeah, I remember that class.
How's everyone doing out there?

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
phone: 202-797-5496