Hey guys...

I am trying to find a better way to grab the landing page URL....To be more
specific I have a bot/spider tracker I built a long time ago and I want to
update the way it tracks the pages it hits.

Currently I use this:

http://#CGI.server_name##CGI.script_name#/#cleanpathinfo#"

I am also using the SEO safe urls app from  www.fusium.com

I need to be able to log the entire url with variable strings and all.

It works for the most part but sometimes it shows likes like
www.mysite.com/index.cfm/index.cfm and things like this.

Is there an easer better way to grab the url path shown in the browser at
the time the bot/spider hits the page.

Thanks.

Neal Bailey
Internet Marketing Manager
E-mail:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]