All the attendees of CFUN-04 will receive a CD containing the first
beta version of He3. Additionally, the beta will be available to the
general public from our web site after the conference is over. Clearly,
if you want to be one of the first people to use He3 then you should
attend CFUN-04, which happens to also be the best CFML conference this
year.

Matt Liotta
R337 Consulting LLC
http://r337.com