Mario,

On 5/20/2004 at 09:59, you wrote:

CM> Can anyone provide a rehash of last nights meeting?  I got stuck
CM> at work and I would love to know what was talked about, of course
CM> if this is allowed and not against any non-discloser agreement.

I didn't sign an NDA ;)

If NYCFUG was in on the MM Breeze presentation, it was basically a
high level overview of MM's plans for the rest of the year and into
next.

Some teaser demos of BlackStone, including very nifty CFFORM & FLASH
integration. Also CFDOCUMENT TYPE="PDF" (or something to that effect).

Other demo included Contribute 1.5 and Central 1.5... which I found
mildly interesting at first, but ultimately boring as I don't use
those products.

~ Ubqtous ~