The cfdocument tag and its ability to produce PDF from HTML in the body
of the tag is public knowledge and has been for sometime. Although,
Macromedia hasn't committed in anyway to this tag, so it might not be
there at all. Of course, I highly doubt they would bother showing it if
they didn't think it was going to be included.

Also public knowledge is the changes to the cfform tag that allow one
to have rich forms based on Flash.

-Matt