Hello,

I have a signup form for a client that gets 9700 records from the database it then outputs them into a select box for them to people out for it for roommates.  It does this 3 or 6 times depending of how many hotels they are staying at.  The script is using more than 200MB of memory causing CF to crash.  I need to know if there is an smaller way for people to pick out there  room mates.  What happens now is

Roommate one:  List

Roommate two:  List

Roommate three: List

This there a way to get them off of one list where they can transfer them to the another text box.  Then seperate them to three difference variables.

Please select your Roommates:

list                               Roommates

list of everyone            [ > ]  Box for roommates to be listed

Then how do I seperate the three roommates.

Jim Louis
Best Meetings