On Fri, 21 May 2004 11:40:18 -0700, Dick Applebaum
wrote:>
> It was I who mentioned thinArrays.  I just checked the
> link at:
>
>     http://www.rohanclan.com/products/neuromancer/
>
> It works, but it is awfully slow.  (Rob host  has
been
> reconfiguring/moving the site).

Crazy sickly slow, I am in process of moving...

> If you are unsuccessful, email me off-list and I will
> send you the
> thinArray CFC which includes the docs,
>
> I can't attach or include them to this post because of
> list limitations
> on message sizes & attachments.

I'll help when I can as well - kinda busy as of late.
The thinarry _javascript_ library (in collections.js) is
pretty simple and you could easly port it to VB (I have
a java class in the works) - if you do btw could we
have a copy to add to the site?

       O      CH3
H3C   ||     /
   \ /   \   N