Maybe he should take another one of the many jobs that seem to be heading
over to India.

-----Original Message-----
From: Massimo Foti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 24 May 2004 10:12 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: CFMX Certification

> My intension is not in pirating the software ,as i already purchase
> the
ben
> forta CFMX certification book through net ,i am in a position to buy
> this software too as i am frm india , i could't afford this amount
> ,cos after preparing the certification i have to spend 150 $  for
> certification fees
>
> i am very sorry for asking u guys for the software...

Hi Vishnu,

I understand that, giving indian salaries, you can't afford the software. In
such a case, the best thing to do is to contact the author directely and
explain your situation.

In the past I've got a few similar requests from students that weren't in a
position to afford software that I've written and always tried to do
something for them. Hope it may works for you as well.