If there is a weekend in the time span, then the dates will be five days apart, so that sounds correct to me?
Thursday 20th
Friday 21st 1st week day.
Saturday 22nd not counted.
Sunday 23rd not counted.
Monday 24th 2nd week day.
Tuesday 25th 3rd week day.

If this is not the correct result, then we need to define the requirement more precisely.

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.