Has anyone worked with the Collage content management system? On paper they
say it works great with CF since it's basically hands-off with the code and
it just deploys it to the production server as opposed to being a "live" CMS
that builds pages at display time. That's on paper. I'm hoping someone hhere
as real-world experience with it.

If you've used it have you seen any issues, particularly with CF? We're
considering it here and I'm trying to get a feel for things.

-Kevin