Using CF5. I pull two float columns (prices) from a table and then pass
the values to a CF function, shown below:

function PriceRangeFormat(pricelo, pricehi) {
  return DollarFormat(pricelo) & " - " & DollarFormat(pricehi);
}

I receive the following error, no matter the values passed:

>> Parameter 1 of function DollarFormat must be a basic value, i.e., a
>> string, number, logical, or date/time value

But I can call DollarFormat() directly on the values without error.  It's
only when I pass them into the CF function that I get the error.  All rows
in this table contain numbers in the two fields, from 0.0 to maybe 2000.0.
No null values.

#DollarFormat(pricelo)# - #DollarFormat(pricehi)#

What am I missing?