Thanks so much everyone!

The solution was a combination of the suggestions offered:

Yes, I had to change the

#StructFind(FORM,Evaluate("SELPROJECT" & issueID))#

to the suggested

#FORM["SELPROJECT" & issueID]#

The problem with that however, is that's where I had started but it didn't work.  So that's when I headed down the evaluate path.  But if I returned to my original code and also changed

<cfloop index="issueID" list="FORM.idListA">

<cfloop index="issueID" list="#FORM.idListA#">

Then presto, the whole shebang fires off like a dream :-)

You guys rock!

I knew it would be something simple.  It always is :P