Tom -

Actually, I'm not going to reinvent the wheel and have no interest in going forward without some structure. Working without a framework around here is a lot like herding cats.

Mach-II has a number of capabilties that are ideal for what I am planning to do, I just wanted to get some anecdotal pros / cons. It sounds to me like people are concerned over scalability and the learning curve.

Anyways, it also doesn't sound like you have ever used Mach-II.

Tom Kitta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
No, I only used fusebox once for a small project, didn't like it as it
fragmented my code to much and there was resistance from other people that
didn't want to learn it. You don't have to use a framework for very large
projects, just plan it very well at first and document it very well. This
might account for a large portion of the 9500h you plan to spent on it. But
it is well worth it, even on relatively small projects.

[Tom Kitta]
http://www.tomkitta.com

  - Does your organization use Mach-II?